My experience with Tata Broadband [New User]

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 9,984
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ ofcourse its ADSL or as you say ADSL2+ but for 2 Mbps u dont really need to deploy ADSL 2+ ..Plain old ADSL or ITU G.992.1 Annex A supports 8 Mbit down and 1 Mb upThough SDSL technically differs from ADSL in terms of freq. etc the effect is that it offers equal upload/download rates..which is the same thing wat TATA is offering even though its only ADSL..so i just classified it in terms of its effects..

yes,ADSL2+ because either they have something in mind or just future proofing (!!)yes,they give symmetric speeds with adsl.I pointed out only because they are physically different (at layer1)...

I had a outage in my connection last Saturday. So at 1:30 PM I call them up and first there automated machine comes on and I punch in the numbers till I get the right person on the line... then...they ask me routine questions like is the light blinking which light is off can you change a few settings etc... None of that worked. So they filed a complain. A few hours later at like 5:00 PM... someone from Tata came to my house. He tried a few settings but it din't work. He then called up somebody and gave me the phone. I changed a few settings and within 10 minutes of him coming... IT WORKED! At full speed too!They give promised speeds and awesome quick service! I love Tata Broadband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back