My First Android?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 30,740
:|Read rimweb forums for info on getting it running on rcom with evdo. Some snooping around the webz has led me to believe that indeed supports gsm and cdmaAtt is gsm.

It has two versions ..one CDMA and one GSM. GSM unlocked cost 16k minimum .. Only CDMA ones are being sold at 8k~9k range. Am not concerned about that since i will not activate data pack -_- Wifi is more than enough for me. And did i mention a friend of mine has mobile shop :P

Yeah, now a days unlocked CDMA phones are a hell a lot cheaper than the their GSM counterparts. E.g. you can get a new unlocked 32gb Galaxy nexus for 18k.

yeah. just asked him if the unit comes with a proper bill and a warranty coz there was no mention of it on the product page. no response.

yeah. just asked him if the unit comes with a proper bill and a warranty coz there was no mention of it on the product page. no response.

That would mostly be a 'No' then :p

lol that would be weird considering the camera is on sale in india. fk has it for 35k. ebay guy was selling it for around 31k. not much of a difference. waiting for it to appear on other stores meanwhile. zoomin might have a good deal on it.

Hmm, given the fact that almost all his other listed camera products have information about the warranty, the absence of the same on the rx100, looks kinda shady.

Ok ..apparantly Reliance CDMA and EVDO activation costs 1000 bucks :/ Asked friend of friend for quote and he quoted me this. Damn. Now its 10k -_- Still xperia play for 10k ..is it worth it guys?

Back