My TS+ Purchase, Installation and Comments on TS+

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 10,950
Surely if the power goes off while recording in TS+ the recording gets failed.......:cry:

You only said it is not a big problem. Why crying? If TS+ fails in some aspects you tell that is not a big problem :( After all this stb is made for recording.

I agree with you but i was mentioning about the electricity power cut...... eg: if a programme is started to record from 10.30 if power goes off by 10.40 the programmes will state that recording failed and if the electricity comes back by 10.45 the programme again get start recording but only from 10.45 only......

I agree with you but i was mentioning about the electricity power cut......

eg: if a programme is started to record from 10.30 if power goes off by 10.40 the programmes will state that recording failed and if the electricity comes back by 10.45 the programme again get start recording but only from 10.45 only......

It is a serious bug. If we want to record a programme from 2Pm - 4.30Pm and power goes at 4.20 and comes back at 4.25 we will loose almost all of the programme.

I stayed in bombay (Bandra REclamation near Lilavathi hospital).......in 4 years i think at the max i would have lost 4 hrs of power cut from 1998 - 2002........:happy:

I belive people who are staying there now instead of telling same would prevail when we lived there long ago.@AjuraviForgot load sheddings? It will come back soon.TS+ software is the problem. Till they update best thing is we can use UPS.

I stayed in bombay (Bandra REclamation near Lilavathi hospital).......in 4 years i think at the max i would have lost 4 hrs of power cut from 1998 - 2002........:happy:

ok. but in chennai? :p
We cant ask the Govt to give the uninterrupted power supply for Tata Sky+ :happy:

ok. but in chennai? :p
We cant ask the Govt to give the uninterrupted power supply for Tata Sky+ :happy:
I dont feel like powersupply for the household is a problem for chennai residents.......

Back