Need clarification or wakeup Tata Sky SOUTH Zone users

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikeyansh

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hi,Iam recently checked Tata Sky and Airtel Digital package, big surprise for their packages.1. Sports pakage for ESPN, STAR and Star Cricket TataSky charged 65 rupees where as Digital Tv charged only 45 rupees.2. Life style gold package for tata sky top up available in normal package called South Mega.3. Most important cost impact very less and can easily satisfy with South Mega package in digital tv where as Tata sky lacks to provide some good channels like WM, NDTV, BBC world etc..4. Picture quality is good both TATASky and digital tv but in future channel increasing provision only for Digital tv not tata sky.These points initiating to change my DTH box.Dudes can you help me out........

South Saver pack (and) the South jumbo packs do have MTV,NDTV,BBC WORLD . World Movies is part of Lifestyle Gold package(45rs a month). TS is the best whereas Airtel Digital TV is a new entrant. Customer service is top notch with ts, i dont know about Airtel. must be the same as airtel's broadband customers are happy with customer service. Star Sports and espn - 45rs a month, star cricket - 20rs . thats why 65rs totally. Why do you want star cricket?

WM,NDTV and BBC are present in TS and i think u should have specified WB thats the channel which TS lacks to provide but now a days ADTV gives more offers:whistle:

Isai most of good channels comes n normal south mega pack and also espn sports pacakges 45rupees whereas Tata Sky 65 rupees.check you can get more info, because noram package does not include some good channels.============http://www.airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/dth/Bharti+DTH/Packages+for+you/Download+brochure/==================

Thanks.Also found more on hidden cost in Tata Sky compared other DTH providers but im considering only with AIRTEL, may be we will compare after D2H (Videocon).Again an other example , Fox History, NGC, 9X and Star World included where as TATASky nothing their except sun channels all are free. Dudes please check and let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back