• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 9,110
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shailferns

ISP
Instanet
Heloo Friends,I am trying my best to get connected to the internet using reliance GPRS......I tried calling the customer care(toll free) dint get through....so opted for the charged one.....the lady on the other end had no idea what i was talking about so i hung up......i went to the customer care and they said they cant help me with it and I need to speak to the customer care.....:confused::confused:I had no courage to talk to them again.....so I went up to my friend using the same connection and saved the settings as per his phone.....my net connection was started and i was able to browse through facebook easily......but it was only for like one day.....and now when I try to get connected it says "no response" or "Bad Request"Someone please help me how to get connected to the internet.....Regards,Shail

Calm down.Now a days Reliance network is most congested.Same thing "bad request","unable to connect internet" error flashing.Only after midnight it works well in Delhi.They have some serious issues in billing also.Since last 30 days no money is deducting from my account after browsing internet on phone.Now SMS pack which I subscribed @Rs 11 monthly is also not deducting.Still I am getting 1p SMS.Reliance is showing so much kindness to customers................

Lucky you dude.....unfortunately reliance is getting worse day by day.......be it their network, be it their service, be it anything.....when they can introduce such great options for their customer why don't they improve their network......

Even MTNL is getting better day by day in DELHI.They launched unlimited 3 day internet @14 and 30 day @ 98 or 99 in Mumbai.Soon it will be implemented in Delhi also..........Reliance is getting worst day by day,..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back