Help with Reliance Thunder Broadnet connection.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kunal Roy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 10,694
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so. Visit your nearby Airtel mobile/BB centre and give them a written request for surrendering the line. Pay the recent bill amt without fail.
When the line is disconnected visit the centre again and surrender your Landline phone + modem and get a receipt for it. That's it.
Don't rely on CC for anything.

I'm not using an Airtel LL and + I'm using my own modem. Never took Airtel's.

Yeah I'll be going to the head office in my city to get it disconnected since I know Airtel's tricks and tendencies to keep your connection active despite requesting disconnection and keep billing you for it.

The retention dept will call you. Tell them you're leaving town, and can't be held responsible for payment of billed past the said termination date. Your line will be disconnected soon enough. And while we're at it, raj2007 could you post your modem config page ?

Alright. Slipped outta my mind. What other options are available in connection type ? Do you use a dialer ?

Well guys, got the connection set up today and I gotta say, Its pretty sweet :).Using the Binatone router they provided as the primary modem and my D-Link 2730u (the one that I was using with my Airtel connection) for WiFi and its working without a hitch.Thunder 699 FTW!

Hi Kunal, I,m a Noob with modems n routers. Please help me out here. I'm planning to switch to reliance thunder plan from airtel. Would like to know if this(Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+Router) wifi router will work with reliance thunder plans. I read somewhere this wont work and a router like (Netgear WGR614 Wireless-N 150) will work with reliance.

Hi Kunal, I,m a Noob with modems n routers. Please help me out here. I'm planning to switch to reliance thunder plan from airtel. Would like to know if this(Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+Router) wifi router will work with reliance thunder plans. I read somewhere this wont work and a router like (Netgear WGR614 Wireless-N 150) will work with reliance.

BASIC N routers works very well with reliance ...no issue at all. on adsl lil bit hard to config ...n other issues

BASIC N routers works very well with reliance ...no issue at all. on adsl lil bit hard to config ...n other issues
ok shashank. if you or anyone is aware of step by step guide to configuring the Beetel (450TC1 ADSL2+Router) with Reliance thunder that will be great. As that would save me around 1400 rs from buying the Netgear WGR614 N router.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back