Help with Reliance Thunder Broadnet connection.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kunal Roy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 10,694
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one connection works in the same line.
I meant If I take the Airtel cable and connect it to the Reliance port.

It'll work on the same cable if the guy just changes ports, right?

And thank you everyone, for all the help so far :)

Yes. It'll work. But, ofc, you won't be able to run both connections simultaneuosly.

^ Yeah I know. Just keeping the Airtel to be on the safe side and I'll have it disconnected after the Reliance is all set up.And the Reliance can be configured on a WiFi router without hassle, right?Thanks :)

I meant If I take the Airtel cable and connect it to the Reliance port.

It'll work on the same cable if the guy just changes ports, right?

And thank you everyone, for all the help so far :)

After disconnecting airtel, are you sure that airtel guys wont want there cable back ?

After disconnecting airtel, are you sure that airtel guys wont want there cable back ?

Nah I doubt they will.

Its just a copper cable. Plus its concealed in a casing and would be a real pain to take out.

^^ i dont think so .... if u connect any adsl router u will never see router login page or configure any thing ....because reliance connection will not let u open ...that page

^^ i dont think so .... if u connect any adsl router u will never see router login page or configure any thing ....because reliance connection will not let u open ...that page

Why wouldn't it work?

Isn't the Reliance an ADSL connection? So an ADSL connection + ADSL2+ router should work just fine, right? :)

Yes. It should. Shashank could you post a screenshot of your config page along with the vpi and vci values. I'm pretty sure any ADSL modem should work with rcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back