Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 111,100
Hello, Friends, I need help. Could ya guys tell me how to check the data usage in FTTH Plans? I have got 777 plan. Self-care isn't working. So how to check the usage in FTTH?

Thanks Vishal Sir. Sir could you help me on how to increase the transfer rate in FTTH. If I download something from youtube. I don't get more than 1 Mbps transfer rate. In 50 Mbps plan, I should get around 5 Mbps transfer rate? what should I do can you help me?

Try torrents instead of downloading from youtube? I dont have any idea otherwise, sorry :-)

What do you mean by "download something from youtube" ? Are you downloading the videos using some youtube ripping tool? Try the free "4K video downloader" software to download youtube videos and music instead?

nice. I am still waiting to find someone who lives in Dehradun and has FTTH so that I can get a better review of the LCO providing fibre in my area.
The speed tests are good enough for 1277 plan,, I dont know how the upload speed is showing as 19 Mbps its as good as 100Mbps,, and luckily for you Im talking about Dehradun.

I am not much satisfied with the service here in Bhopal, internet was coming on and off since past one week here, it is back with consistent speed only today, and it went away once more today, complained on twitter, called in local office and also on 1504 but these guys were not even bothered to repair it. It went down on saturday and came back on monday night which was the longest time it has been down for me. Gonna switch as soon as airtel/other provider comes here.

Switched to 1277 plan from regional 1999 plan but now my pings have increased, some International servers increased by 10-20ms but some have had 100-300ms increase. Taking to NIB, hopefully it gets resolved.

Having a hard time to get it fixed, they did something today and everything went to normal for a few hours but from noon I have 500+ms everywhere.

Back