Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 111,095
Can you guys please show me connection speed of youtube video? How much connection speed you are getting with youtube? Is there any buffering while playing 4k/8k video on YouTube? Also mention weather you are on 50mbps or 100mbps plan.
This is what i get on jio 4g here. See connection speed is 4906kbps.
If someone do not know how to do it. Just right click on video and click on "stats for nerds".

Does bsnl fiber play fb, twitter, viemo, dailymotion, twitch video without buffering?

Last edited by a moderator:
So Is BSNL restricting the transfer rate? what are the ways in which I improve the transfer rate? Can any1 help?

Can you just post a speedtest result by connecting your system to your router via LAN also post the ping results to your ONT's IP address.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not have ftth connection. The above screenshot is via jio 4g. I have mentioned in below text of screenshot that it is via jio 4g.

I want to see bsnl ftth connection speed screenshot of other people.

Oh i see, well BSNL FTTH will give you the full speed as long as it works without issue. The problem starts when the connection deteriorates due to some issue and then you have to deal with the BSNL staff. (Source: Personnel experience)

with wired it might perform well. wireless mode is going to be pretty bad. 100mbps would be tough with no AC support i guess.

I do not have ftth connection. The above screenshot is via jio 4g. I have mentioned in below text of screenshot that it is via jio 4g.

I want to see bsnl ftth connection speed screenshot of other people.
BSNL and Airtel both give me a transfer rate of 90-95Mbps in stats for nerds. 4k plays smooth but 8k stutters not because of the bandwidth but because my CPU/GPU is not capable of handling 8k playback.

Back