Netflix is now rolling out on Reliance Jio Fiber

• Thread starter Thread starter GR2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 246
  • Views Views 28,566
@Gaurav15 Yeah. Over wifi, the upload speed is 100 Mbps less than download speed. I will check via LAN tomorrow. I think the issue is wifi being..wifi. But yeah, tremendously better than the previous 1/10th speed.

Are you on new plan or upgraded plan from existing plan?

@Divaksh Recharged for the new Diamond+ plan just now.

@Gaurav15 Did a LAN check. Both UL and DL are symmetrical now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200908-015140.webp
    Screenshot_20200908-015140.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 227
@varun5923 They didn't released in stb. Going to release in 10 days according to cc.
1499 + plans gets netflix. Shows in Myjio app to activate.
Presently we can use that in any deivce single screen.
We also get option to upgrade to higher plans.

@alekhkhanna
You need Diamond+ plan ??
it's 3k.
And data is 3.3Gb for that too.
Yeah, I am on D+ plan. I was anyway on vanilla Diamond before, so cost is the same. And with multiple devices streaming at the same time, and me downloading a ton of heavy content, 500 mbps maxes out pretty easily. I hope they decrease the price for gigabit in future. :cry:
Did anyone get Netflix in jiofiber? If yes from where you're opening netflix?
Yeah. Posted about it on last page.
You need to activate via MyJio app post recharge -> you will be asked to enter UN/PW of your NF account -> select which plan you want and the cost -> select, and it gets added to NF (NF says billing via Jio).
You then get an SMS for paying the differential NF amount (if you opted for higher tier). Pay and chill !

Activated new plan. Got a notification to activate Netflix. Entered US/PW, led me to a page to select which plan I want (Standard was included (Diamond+), selected the UHD tier) - billing was automatically changed to Jio (check attachment).
Got an SMS to pay extra 150. Paid but didn't get any receipt. Hopefully it works.
Sir, did you have to activate a new account or it looks like you were able to use your existing account? That would be great.

Back