Netflix is now rolling out on Reliance Jio Fiber

• Thread starter Thread starter GR2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 246
  • Views Views 28,566
Sir, did you have to activate a new account or it looks like you were able to use your existing account? That would be great.
Good sire, old account. Just enter UN/PW, and it automatically changes your payment method.

Good sire, old account. Just enter UN/PW, and it automatically changes your payment method.
One more question, if I may beg your indulgence: since Jio’s plan is prepaid, what would happen if you don’t recharge it in time or charge a lower plan which doesn’t provide the Netflix benefit? Would your account stop working or would it simply revert to paying directly to Netflix again? This would get complicated if a person switches plans often or doesn’t recharge for a week or two.

One more question, if I may beg your indulgence: since Jio’s plan is prepaid, what would happen if you don’t recharge it in time or charge a lower plan which doesn’t provide the Netflix benefit? Would your account stop working or would it simply revert to paying directly to Netflix again? This would get complicated if a person switches plans often or doesn’t recharge for a week or two.
The subscription should just stop. Nothing else to it.

old plan has no Netflix. That price is less.
We can’t expect that in old plans.
Netflix is very costly
You do realize I said I had the old Diamond plan, right?

And the onboarding agent promised Netflix was available, though I didn't call him back and complain about it since I didn't entirely belive him.

If you are not recharged for 90days your account will be deactivated .

Last edited:

Back