Netlink Bridge Mode without port / mac reset

• Thread starter Thread starter pothi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174
  • Views Views 46,818
Yeah, both seem alright. ZTE also seem like a bridge only model just like the Huawei. Either should be alright I suppose 😅🤷‍♂️

It was strange that I saw plans upto 460 ₹. I forgot to take ss then. I was sure I was in kerala circle.
Today i checked with Kolkata circle and the plan was there though slightly abit more costly at 499₹

30mbps till 300gb if this plan was there in kerala circle it would have been great.
uSN0fa7.jpg

It was strange that I saw plans upto 460 ₹. I forgot to take ss then. I was sure I was in kerala circle.
Today i checked with Kolkata circle and the plan was there though slightly abit more costly at 499₹
As I said earlier, I saw 150Mbps plan on the same website a few days back as a CSxxx plan for 1999 if I remember correctly. I also forgot to take the screenshot.
I assume it is an error that is happening while the site is updating for some other circles.

Hello @varkey

My FTTH provider uses IPoE. How can I change the MAC address or the GPON / ONU serial number or password?

I also want to try to shutdown the whole system, just load Gpon/ONU drivers and run in bridge mode. I would like to switch off the NAT Firewall and web access everything.

9f07ngU.jpg

Last edited:
@LakiHS Why do you need to change the MAC or serial etc? Just trying to understand what you are trying to achieve.

From the looks of it (screenshot) the ONT is not required to authenticate with the OLT, so any ONT should work as is.

@abbyck Appears to be the same UI as the Netlink, same Chinese OEM I guess. You can telnet in and get admin access.

Back