Netplus router admin Access and unlock Router (ZTE ROUTER)

• Thread starter Thread starter Harmanpreet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 23,269
ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber
Netplus
here's how you unlock router and gain access to admin account,unlocking the router's firmware (router-ZTE f660 or ZTE f670l)
1.Access Telnet (you might need additional stuff to get telnet creds,msg below if you want guide on that)
2.after accessing telnet,enter this command - upgradetest sdefconf 198
after that,country code of router may change and you may get message of success or nothing but router will restart
if it restart that means it got unlocked
Now you can access admin account,
username will be admin
password will be admin or Web@0063

this worked for me and i hope it does for you too
Note you have unlocked ont so that does mean you can use ur ont with any other provider by just going to telnet and using
setmac show -command to change the values
setmac 1 <id> <value> to add
setmac 3 <id> to delete
(i personally tested this with netplus and airtel router and this works by changing GPON sn,gpon password and mac address)

Please note i have no intention to promote any bad stuff or anything like that,i am just normal consumer who wanted access to all router but company rejected it by ignoring me,for which i paid 2500 for connection and still had to buy rs.4000 additional router to get control over settings and i dont want any other person to struggle on this.

Solution
I figured out how to put F670L into Bridge Mode (Working on Green or V1) Test it on Blue V9 and let me know,
Just run this comand when after opening WAN and Right click > Inspect > console > paste the command below (After saving route will change to Bridge Connection) 🙏👍
"document.getElementById('Frm_mode').options[document.getElementById('Frm_mode').options.selectedIndex].setAttribute('value', 'BRIDGE');<br>Change_mode();"
the process is also same for airtel's zte router

Upvote 0
download this ZTELNet to a folder and open a cmd terminal there and execute this command factorymode_crack.exe -l xxx open -i 192.168.1.1 -u admin -pw Web@0063
after that you will get msg that its successful and that url kind of message will appear that has user and pass in it,you need to use those to access telnet

Upvote 0
Note-unlock will reset your router,so if you have some custom setting or anything,it will also be changed and you will lose 'lan trunk mode' and 'bridge mode from interface' although bridge can be enabled through telnet but thats unusual but can be done

after reset,you need to factory reset router once,then change any one setting,save and restart router once again coz router may not save settings at beginning but after 1-2 restart,it will be fine

Upvote 0
Harmanpreet

Netplus zte f670 H.W 9 is open on only user user not on admin and Web0063. Can u share latest admin password for telnet enable .bec.in new version telnet is disabled.net plus FW

Upvote 0
Harmanpreet bhai, Can you please help me a bit here?
So I am unable to access telnet. I followed everything step by step. I have also created an issue in the git repo. Please check it out for more details.

Upvote 0

Back