Netplus router admin Access and unlock Router (ZTE ROUTER)

• Thread starter Thread starter Harmanpreet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 23,269
ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber
Netplus
here's how you unlock router and gain access to admin account,unlocking the router's firmware (router-ZTE f660 or ZTE f670l)
1.Access Telnet (you might need additional stuff to get telnet creds,msg below if you want guide on that)
2.after accessing telnet,enter this command - upgradetest sdefconf 198
after that,country code of router may change and you may get message of success or nothing but router will restart
if it restart that means it got unlocked
Now you can access admin account,
username will be admin
password will be admin or Web@0063

this worked for me and i hope it does for you too
Note you have unlocked ont so that does mean you can use ur ont with any other provider by just going to telnet and using
setmac show -command to change the values
setmac 1 <id> <value> to add
setmac 3 <id> to delete
(i personally tested this with netplus and airtel router and this works by changing GPON sn,gpon password and mac address)

Please note i have no intention to promote any bad stuff or anything like that,i am just normal consumer who wanted access to all router but company rejected it by ignoring me,for which i paid 2500 for connection and still had to buy rs.4000 additional router to get control over settings and i dont want any other person to struggle on this.

Solution
I figured out how to put F670L into Bridge Mode (Working on Green or V1) Test it on Blue V9 and let me know,
Just run this comand when after opening WAN and Right click > Inspect > console > paste the command below (After saving route will change to Bridge Connection) 🙏👍
"document.getElementById('Frm_mode').options[document.getElementById('Frm_mode').options.selectedIndex].setAttribute('value', 'BRIDGE');<br>Change_mode();"
There is no Bridge Mode to select, Only Route Option is available to Select

Screenshot-91.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Those pieces of shit have probably removed it using firmware upgrade, try using inspect element to see if that option is hidden in the web UI.

But you said the router is unlocked, right?
Did you try googling how to enable bridge mode on this ONT?

Upvote 0
But I thought it's connected to the number of messages you've posted on here. Not sure 🤷🏼
Need to read the rules again, I reckon😹

Upvote 0
i saw a video guy ram a Comand "setmac show" comand before using "upgradetest sdefconf 198" Command or did i miss any step ?

Upvote 0

Back