new add on pack discovery@18

• Thread starter Thread starter jasschadha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,153
I was so happy when I saw this message and added this channel by internet rechharging at 5:30PM on 28 saturday.Even after 10 hours I am not seeing the channel though my account says that the channel is active.No use with CC guys as he says that there is problem with satellite and so activation is taking time...if so how did the money (Rs18) was detected from my balance and "ACTIVE"message is flashed ?

I had the help from third CC who said that it will be activated after half and hour and I finally got the picture by 1:30PM in the afternoon..nearly after a day...looks like the upgradation is going on and so activation through internet is not really working....

just put tv on alteast for 1 hour in that channel for which u have suscirbed like in case of discovery after calling cc.in the case of sun direct it is necessary after recharging of add on

yes i did that kept it on the channel which i subascribed

just put tv on alteast for 1 hour in that channel for which u have suscirbed like in case of discovery after calling cc.
in the case of sun direct it is necessary after recharging of add on

As I am seeing SD in my computer, STB was on for several hours since I was working on computer...but it did not get activated.

as per my knowledge for new connection for south india pack it has to be kept on with channel sun tv & for north india pack on star plus for add on pack call the cc and same time put the stb on with same channel ita take normally 4 to 5 minutes after refresh by cc recieving the channel......if ur stb is in off condition while they do new activation or add on u will not able to see the channels . it has to be refreshed again for recieving channels

hi
sun direct now started new al a carte
discovery @ 18/taxes
colors @25/taxes
Sony @25/taxes

Well But the prices of these add-on packs are very high. Its Costly.

Colors is costing you 25 + tax-- Only bigtv and Sun direct is charging this much for colors. Sony again Rs.25+ tax is very costly and discovery Rs.18 + tax is again very very costly.

Back