New Annual Packs by Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter cool_asim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 11,131
I subscribed for Semi-Annual pack from March. After that my balance got cut and my recharge date is displayed as June. But as now I am on semi-annual pack, I am supposed to watch my base pack atleast till Sept 2009.So what would happen if I dont recharge by June, would Tata Sky work with balance displayed as Zero. And what would happen to add-on packs, I think these packs may stop, but not sure. Does anybody know?

After SEP u need to subscribe Semi annual pack for Rs.1550/-, if not you need to call TS CC and ask them to change the pack from Semi to normal base pack. :whistle:

After SEP u need to subscribe Semi annual pack for Rs.1550/-, if not you need to call TS CC and ask them to change the pack from Semi to normal base pack. :whistle:
Thanks. But I thought, we 'purchase' semi-annual pack, and after semi-annual period is over, we would automatically come back to monthly base pack, until we again go for semi-annual/annual pack. Is it not like that?

i was thinking of moving to DTH some day (using cable service right now) but now that i'm hearing about plans to launch HD channels which might need HD STB, so i'm thinking of not to go for DTH now. otherwise they will loot us again to change the SD STB to HD STB.so anyways, these attractive plans or not, i'm waiting for HD else my cable service is reliable & cheap with decent quality

Thanks. But I thought, we 'purchase' semi-annual pack, and after semi-annual period is over, we would automatically come back to monthly base pack, until we again go for semi-annual/annual pack. Is it not like that?

June date is for Add on packs. Semi annual pack will remain active till sep. the due date shown is always of the first pack to expire...also if you have multi room connection...it will give the date when ur balance expires for the multi room. When your semi annual pack ends your base pack will last till the balance lasts in your account or it wil end automatically.

June date is for Add on packs. Semi annual pack will remain active till sep. the due date shown is always of the first pack to expire...also if you have multi room connection...it will give the date when ur balance expires for the multi room. When your semi annual pack ends your base pack will last till the balance lasts in your account or it wil end automatically.
Ok. Thanks for the info.

TS is chalu. Why would they offer semi annual pack at exactly 50% price of annual pack?Reason they have done this is they have plans to increase the prices in the next six months. TS stands to lose if users take annual packs as these packs have price protection.So no need to rejoice.

Back