New Annual Sports Bonanza Pack

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,772
what i noticed is tht it cld be good for ppl who are interested in all and have subscribed for them since
sports gold is 40/month
platinum is 65/month
ten sports is 15/month

that makes it 120/month &
1440/year

with this new pack its Rs 1350, so saving Rs 90...

What if the broadcasters reduce the rates of their sports pack and TS also follows suite...then you are stuck with the costly annual sports pack. Why not go for the Mega pack instead??? The new channels coming will be automatically added onto the Mega pack...but there are no new sports channels coming or are there??

they do have all the the good sports channels.. which channels have they left out??and ya mega pack would definitely be a good option..

My opinion regarding this new pack is that if some is one is interested in all the sports channel to subscribe it and have it for 1 full year then they can got for it otherwise its better to stick with the sports channels which we are interested.... If i am not a mega pack user i wont subscribe to this new pack rather i would subscribed to ESS channels with Tensports and when needed i will go for neo channels.........by which i will save money than this new pack.....

they do have all the the good sports channels.. which channels have they left out??
and ya mega pack would definitely be a good option..

How about Zee Sports!! And eurosports used to come on DishTV before the government put restrictions on downlinking.

I dont have any clue about euro sports bur certainly now zee sports i not required if you are a cricket fan.........but i think zee sports might just show some live telecast on their channel as i believe SA - Aus series and WI - ENG series might collide with telecast timings with Tensports......in this regard i believe Zee Sports might just show either one of the even live.........

Back