Tata Sky DTH: Download bonanza pack on active mall

• Thread starter Thread starter shaile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,462
Status
Not open for further replies.
just download it for paying money

:rofl: We can download them from Internet for free. Why need to pay like this for some malls :whistle:

:rofl: We can download them from Internet for free. Why need to pay like this for some malls :whistle:

Good one! :thumbsup:

On the internet you will have to do extensive search and that too mobile enabled downloads are either not easily available or charged so it is really worth it let me know if there is any such site.

@shaile,extensive search ? lolz.Ask anything now, i ll search and give it to u in 5 mins. :D

@shaile,

extensive search ? lolz.

Ask anything now, i ll search and give it to u in 5 mins. :D

OK search me that is Shaile other than this forum on the website:evil:

and also some free download ringtone,wallpaper site ............:isleep:

On the internet you will have to do extensive search and that too mobile enabled downloads are either not easily available or charged so it is really worth it let me know if there is any such site.

There is one search engine called "Google" and there you can type Asin and can see extensive photos of her! You need to get to visit other sites than TS homepage :D 10Kb download on GPRS is 10 Paise if you are not in unlimited GPRS pack. Lot cheaper than downloading from Passive Malls :D

By the way when you download from the passive malls it means your phone supports GPRS. Why not give a try to get to internet?

----------

OK search me that is Shaile other than this forum on the website:evil:

and also some free download ringtone,wallpaper site ............:isleep:

You were downloading single images from that mall and when Hami is willing to help you are trying to exploit him by asking to give ringtones etc.,. :evil:

----------

@shaile,

extensive search ? lolz.

Ask anything now, i ll search and give it to u in 5 mins. :D

:thumbsup:

There is one search engine called "Google" and there you can type Asin and can see extensive photos of her! You need to get to visit other sites than Tata Sky DTH homepage :D 10Kb download on GPRS is 10 Paise if you are not in unlimited GPRS pack. Lot cheaper than downloading from Passive Malls :D

By the way when you download from the passive malls it means your phone supports GPRS. Why not give a try to get to internet?

----------

You were downloading single images from that mall and when Hami is willing to help you are trying to exploit him by asking to give ringtones etc.,. :evil:

----------

:thumbsup:

Trying to find desired wallpaper theme that is provided by Tata Sky is not available the ones provided by Tata Sky are really exclusive may be I have to search more which means extensive search and I will end up paying more for browsing and downloading through mobile.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back