New Annual Packs by Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter cool_asim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 11,131
Reason they have done this is they have plans to increase the prices in the next six months.

may i ask is this your assumption and if not where did u get tht info frm???

Mega Annual Pack is available in Rs. 5,000 all channels except Toppers and its cool one :dance:

I think that is the best pack too. U get to see everything. I too have Mega annual pack.

but being an north indian u guys can prefer that pack but south cust really need some solution:whistle:

but being an north indian u guys can prefer that pack but south cust really need some solution:whistle:

I do not think there's any difference where you are in India "Mega Pack" allow you to watch all channels except topper. So, it's your wish what you wanna watch all doors are open :D

Peace

Okay.. but for watching STAR GOLD or REAL why should i need to subscribe for Mega Pack... TATA's pack whatever.. it is Annual or monthly it sucks... they are never going to improve.

Okay.. but for watching STAR GOLD or REAL why should i need to subscribe for Mega Pack... TATA's pack whatever.. it is Annual or monthly it sucks... they are never going to improve.

You need not to go for Mega Pack to watch Star Gold or Real. You may opt for add-on packages.

Moreover they are running a business and not charity so, they need to earn money too :D in my opinion Rs. 5,000 to get clear and crisp picture & Sound, for one year for all channels is not a bad deal.

I have Samsung 37" LCD and Tata Sky+ is giving just like DVD quality.

Peace

Back