• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,772

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
Tata Sky have added a new pack to its add on. This pack is known as Annual Sports Bonanza Pack. This pack includes all sports channels like ESPN,Star Sports, Star Cricket, Ten Sports, Neo Cricket and Neo Sports. The price for this pack is Rs1350/ pa.So, If u there is any sports lover one can take this addon.To subscribe to this pack send an SMS as ADD SPBO to 56633 from your Registered Mobile No(RMN). Those who have activated the monthly sports add on packs and want to convert into Annual Pack should call the TS helpline.Source:Helpdesk in Tatasky..To view helpdesk...Press help on ur remote..and go to Add on Packages.Still not updated in the website.

Yeh TS needs to do something else.. Annual packages doesnt make any sense..

I have stopped watching sports. I just see highlights shown in news channels and get myself updated. Also watching sports is a real time waste. Hence I saved Rs. 1350 annually, :thumbsup:

Any idea if any new sports channel added (if at all) would directly added to this pack and we will not have to subscribe it seperately

I have stopped watching sports. I just see highlights shown in news channels and get myself updated. Also watching sports is a real time waste. Hence I saved Rs. 1350 annually, :thumbsup:

If ur an tennis lover then u have missed on fantastic match of nadal vs verdasco and final b/w nadal and fedrer ...

Some time watching just the highlights feel that u might have watched on an real thrill of up's and downs of the entertainment that's only possible when u watch the match live..

What is the use of itExample:I am having Rs. 260/- South packyearly i pay Rs. 260*12 = 3120If i take Sports annaul pack for Rs 1350/-Totally i need to pay 3120+1350 = 4470/-:cry:(Still i miss Life style gold pack and Education pack)Instead i will take Rs. 5000 annual pack. :dance:So, if any body will intrested to take Sport Annual pack, can go for Rs. 5000/- Annual Pack Instead. :)

Bang on! Your calculations are right. The annual pack is the best option and most economical for someone who wants to see all channes instead of selecting packages piece by piece. I have an annual pack as i am more into Lifestyle channels so it works out better for me.

Its worthless to subscribe for sports bonanza pack as Rs.1350/- per annum is too costly for that pack. So if you subscribe for this pack along with you base pack (South jumbo/ super saver) and go for other add on packs life life style gold and education gold then you total cost of subscription will go on to Rs.500/- per month which is too much and very costly.

Do anyone still needs to pay for TS? They lead other dths in increasing the costs :mad:

what i noticed is tht it cld be good for ppl who are interested in all and have subscribed for them sincesports gold is 40/monthplatinum is 65/month ten sports is 15/month that makes it 120/month &1440/yearwith this new pack its Rs 1350, so saving Rs 90...

Back