New Channels Added

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 22,583
Check it and update it tomo with what channel they removed for placing Zee tamil and also Is Zee tamil will available in Prime Band? :huh:

I am using both Hathway STB and Hathway Cable , i get Zee Tamil only with Hathway STB and i don't get in Hathway cable..

I am using both Hathway STB and Hathway Cable , i get Zee Tamil only with Hathway STB and i don't get in Hathway cable..

Check it today, they added 2 days before only. :)

Check it today, they added 2 days before only. :)

I checked it but i am not getting in through cable , anyway i get this useless channel through STB , so no worry..

Check it and update it tomo with what channel they removed for placing Zee tamil and also Is Zee tamil will available in Prime Band? :huh:
Yesterday night i checked out by searching the TV but i was not able to find out Zee Tamil in normal cable line............:(

I checked it but i am not getting in through cable , anyway i get this useless channel through STB , so no worry..

I am also not getting that channel in normal cable but it comes in STB but as you said i am not tempted to see that channel.........

Yesterday night i checked out by searching the TV but i was not able to find out Zee Tamil in normal cable line............:(

I am also not getting that channel in normal cable but it comes in STB but as you said i am not tempted to see that channel.........

Did u Manual Tune your TV? Then how my sister can view this channes in normal cable line?

I have done that too my friend but i was not getting that channel.........lets not bother about issue and lets leave it over here itself.........i am least bothered about that channel

Back