New Channels Added

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 22,583
But, i am able to see your name. :thumb:

ajuravi007
Regulars :cool2:
I am also able to see you name kumar_1980:thumb: above the DD symbol but nothing has mentioned below to your name such regulars or juniors........:o

I don't think so cos they'll have to convert all their existing tv library and movie library to hd and imho that is a very costly affair...
It will take atleast a year for any DTH service provider to go HD SErvice and i said earlier there is no need to go for HD Service for SD as their their buyers are different from DTH buyers..........

what is going on here?:wall:Here people r talking about new channels added in SD but Aju and kumar are talking about their display names:wall::hysterical::huh:.If u people want to share anything personal then use PM.

what is going on here?:wall:Here people r talking about new channels added in SD but Aju and kumar are talking about their display names:wall::hysterical::huh:.If u people want to share anything personal then use PM.
Thanks for the suggestion:P

I am also able to see you name kumar_1980:thumb: above the DD symbol but nothing has mentioned below to your name such regulars or juniors........:o

Can u pls tell me, what does mention below my name. Regular or Junior.:confused:

Inconvenience cause is regretted.:(

I think SD is not interested in giving those channels to its subscribers.....where as other new entrant are able to give the same channels to other DTH sr. providers.......

For Regional channels SD is good. But SD lags with Vijay TV quality, not giving Tamil feed for Cartoon Network and other channels. :whistle:

Back