New Channels Added

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 22,583
Till now they havent updated their site.

anybody know can we able to see isaiaruvi on sundierct(is ther is insat 4b c band)

yesterday i tried in transponder edit.....but i cannot able to see

since it is in C band u cant able to catch that.U need bigger dish to catch that channel.

well headlines today channel has already removed ....!!!!!
dont know what is happenning...?
i get HDTV1 AND HDTV2.. DO any one is getting those channels... it shows unknown service...!!!!?????
sd is not interersted in adding south channels and no interactive new adds also.. will administrators wake in south..

Till now they havent updated their site.

since it is in C band u cant able to catch that.U need bigger dish to catch that channel.

funny guy me to tried in transponder edit.. but its not working.. why these sd peoples are not interersted in providing isai aruvi channel...how can we show them our requests..

[/QUOTE]funny guy me to tried in transponder edit.. but its not working.. why these sd peoples are not interersted in providing isai aruvi channel...how can we show them our requests..[/QUOTE]They will lose their Commercial earnings marginally from Sun Music, If they add IsaiAruvi, As Isai Aruvi is getting telecast rights exclusive for New Tamil Movies, where SM is denied rights , even though it is ready to pay the money.Now a days, I am getting irritated on seeing SM anchors... same faces.But Isai is telecasting songs more than shows.:dance:

I think we can expect some changes in cable industry when Jaya is back in govt.........

When Jaya is back in govt, there won't be a cable industry as such :D

funny guy me to tried in transponder edit.. but its not working.. why these sd peoples are not interersted in providing isai aruvi channel...how can we show them our requests..[/quote]

They will lose their Commercial earnings marginally from Sun Music, If they add IsaiAruvi, As Isai Aruvi is getting telecast rights exclusive for New Tamil Movies, where SM is denied rights , even though it is ready to pay the money.
Now a days, I am getting irritated on seeing SM anchors... same faces.
But Isai is telecasting songs more than shows.:dance:[/quote]

kalaignar network not willing to giv isaiaruvi to sundirect...that is the main reason SD not adding iasaiaruvi

kalaignar network not willing to giv isaiaruvi to sundirect...that is the main reason SD not adding iasaiaruvi
If that is the case.. then Why did'nt they add Jaya MAX or Raj Musix?????? :whistle::redface::huh:

If that is the case.. then Why did'nt they add Jaya MAX or Raj Musix?????? :whistle::redface::huh:

Jaya Max is a FTA channel. To air a FTA channel in a DTH service the channel has to pay 'carriage fee'. Jaya people think it is not worth it.

Raj Musix is a pay channel. To air a pay channel in a DTH service the service provider has to pay. Sun people think it is not worth it.

:D :D :D

Jaya Max is a FTA channel. To air a FTA channel in a DTH service the channel has to pay 'carriage fee'. Jaya people think it is not worth it.

Raj Musix is a pay channel. To air a pay channel in a DTH service the service provider has to pay. Sun people think it is not worth it.

:D :D :D
JAYA TV gives Jaya Plus signals.. Why wont they are not interested in Jaya MAX?

SUN DTH has Raj TV, why dont they add other Raj channels and create a package for tht, so tht the viewers may pay and watch those channels..??? :huh::huh:

Hi ,
had sun announced the addon packages for Sony pix ,discovery ,travel and living ,cnn-ibn ? I need to buy these ASAP.Please someone quote this post of mine ,when they are made available.

Back