New Channels Added

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 22,583
I dont think they will sell it RCV.......rather they close down the company itself........i believe if Jayalalitha comes to power if arasu is still in operation.........she would do something for arasu cable........but i hope in that move customers are not affected......

I dont think they will sell it RCV.......rather they close down the company itself........i believe if Jayalalitha comes to power if arasu is still in operation.........she would do something for arasu cable........but i hope in that move customers are not affected......

Thats correct.
Jaya will deal with the Cable TV in a Good Way...
I hope all remember the 2006 TN Assembly Elections, where ADMK made a clean sweep in Chennai City, which was said to be DMK's Palace.

They Conquered, T Nagar, Mylapore , Triplicane , RK Nagar, and many Places, Because of their Election Campaign " We will Eradicate CAS Immediately, and Give More Channels for Less Price "

Also Remember, During Jaya's Rule, CAS Abolition and Cable TV Aquistion Bill was Brought , But was not signed by Governor because of DMK Maran and Karunanidhi's Pressure, for their Family Benefits.:@:@

No one can Forget This...:madness::madness:

I think we can expect some changes in cable industry when Jaya is back in govt.........

GooD News..

I have good news for Tamil Viewers as well.Zee Tamil will be added in SUN Direct in 2 to 3 days , and in SCV 1 day after that.:thumb:

Source : Info from a Zee Tamil Employee

anybody know can we able to see isaiaruvi on sundierct(is ther is insat 4b c band) yesterday i tried in transponder edit.....but i cannot able to see

MTV ADDED AT CHANNEL NO: 604 :yahoo: :thumbsup:
Whats is the cost of the channel in SD.................

Back