New Channels Added

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 22,583
Ont thing which i hate about sun music and isaiaruvi is that most of the time they telecast only new songs in which i like very very few only:wall:.........but in jaya max they telecast some song segment which are better than sun music channel as well as ISaiaruvi..............FYI i am having Tata Sky and also Cable line too along with CAS STB.........just few days back my cable wala changed the cable line line from SCV connection to Hathway Connection and i was delighted by this move as now i am getting 74 free channels in my normal cable line as well as CAS STB in that 74 channels 27 channels are tamil channels out of which it has got 5 cable channels which includes Murasu channel too.........apart from 5 cable channels Hathway also provides Sun Music channel, ISaiaruvi, SS Music, Jaya MAx, Raj Musix.........Now in my cable line in music channels i prefer to watch the cable channels music, raj musix, jaya max, ss music...........my viewing is considerably decreased with Sun Music and ISaiaruvi:thumbsup:.

The one good thing about hathway is that they are providing 74 channels in normal cable line and the picture quality of 74 channels is also good where in SCV line they provide only 60 channels out of which only 25 - 30 channels picture quality

I agree with your point. There is no good music channel in SUN Direct. i am unable to watch the TV between 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM because all are playing comedy clips. so planning to stop recharge the SUN Direct.

I agree with your point. There is no good music channel in SUN Direct. i am unable to watch the TV between 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM because all are playing comedy clips. so planning to stop recharge the SUN Direct.

Comedy clipings is a good programme, why do u hate comedy. Laughing will reduce our stress too and also only human being can able to laugh.:ashamed:

Comedy clipings is a good programme, why do u hate comedy. Laughing will reduce our stress too and also only human being can able to laugh.:ashamed:

That is fine mr kalyan. Animals won't use computers.

What i am telling is no music programs are available during that time period. The comedy programs are available on SUN, K, Kalaignar, Raj and ect.... then why music channels also playing the same comedy clips. We have more than enough channels for comedy.

Hi i am also planing to surrender SUN DTH.. because some more tamil channels will by launch from kalaigner tv in another 2 month.. they are going to start another 3 channel( including new,cartoon,comedy) so defecnity sun dth wont give that to customer. ( still isaiaruvi is pending nearly 1 year.. )

I planning to by hathway stb.. how is the quality of the picture.. compare to dth.. pls tell me.. i am ready to move HATWAY STB.. I think its free also.. isit

For more on Hathway queries & information log onto this section of the thread:
https://broadband.forum/conditional-access-system/37179-hathway-stb-chennai-problems-package-details-information-queries-others-details/

I agree with you but music also gives relaxation to human brain:thumb:

That is fine mr kalyan. Animals won't use computers.

What i am telling is no music programs are available during that time period. The comedy programs are available on SUN, K, Kalaignar, Raj and ect.... then why music channels also playing the same comedy clips. We have more than enough channels for comedy.

I got your point, but i dont get Raj TV, Isaiaruvi will not come for me. :huh:
So its good to telecast it in Music channels. :thumb:

I agree with you but music also gives relaxation to human brain:thumb:

You are correct, i like more English songs than Tamil Song. :ashamed:

If Tata Sky add some Tamil channels in MPEG4, then i shift to TataSky+ and enjoy Isaiaruvi, Raj TV etc :S

dear first kalaingar is not ready to give feed to sun. kalaingar tv is coming in sun becoz of dd dth. so no point blaming sun for this.

Sun group is not ready to give is channel to Arasu cabel.. First they are violating the law..So they want to change their attitude.. For good company they wont do like this they want to face the compatation.. U no after They split form party now ther or lots of tamil channel is coming.. so kalainer group is ready to face the equal compatation.. they are allowing others to come in...:wall:

Sun group is not ready to give is channel to Arasu cabel.. First they are violating the law..So they want to change their attitude.. For good company they wont do like this they want to face the compatation.. U no after They split form party now ther or lots of tamil channel is coming.. so kalainer group is ready to face the equal compatation.. they are allowing others to come in...:wall:

sun is not giving signals to arasu becoz they are under reporting the subscribers, as per the application arasu cable sent to sun they have mentioned less than 2000 subscribers but in media arasu cable officials telling they got more than 20 thousand subscribers. so it is arasu cable which is violating the law not sun group,

This issue will not be sorted out and arsu cable will run in losses and one day they will close arasu cable:(

This issue will not be sorted out and arsu cable will run in losses and one day they will close arasu cable:(

S that is the plan , Soon Arasu Cable will show losses and then arasu(Govt) will sell it to some private party (RCV).

Back