New Channels Added

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 22,583
Toll free number is working.U need to call them 10 times to get connected.

hmmmm....ok............Let me try. :happy:

VH1 Channel Added on Channel n: 602

I spoke to CC .. they do not when will these channels get activated ... as usual SD is testing channels .. almost a year !!!!!:evil:

Hello boss.. Music channel means only they should put songs and some program with VJ.. Jaya max, Raj music, is also like that so u tell they also copying.. Dont tell like that music channel this was the content they able to give to viewers.. only thing is sun music they started the channel first thats all.. One more thing.. there is one new channel now available in cable tv..

MURASUE..
their puting the great 80+90 songs, old songs.. and some of the songs i think firsttime i am viewing in TV..all or Great collection?? In night time we put that channnel its a greet felling..I like that very much,,

u know who is giving this MURASUE channel.. i got this news by my friend..
Its from kalaigner tv group they are giving this channel ...
so sun music now started telecosting the old songs in thier prime times aslo.. before they only telecasting new and mid songs,, yesterday i wached at 8.00pm they also telecasiting 80 songs at that time,, before they wont do at prime time...SO they wont copy..

only thing is Sungroup they started their all servies first thats alllllll......

Ont thing which i hate about sun music and isaiaruvi is that most of the time they telecast only new songs in which i like very very few only:wall:.........but in jaya max they telecast some song segment which are better than sun music channel as well as ISaiaruvi..............FYI i am having Tata Sky and also Cable line too along with CAS STB.........just few days back my cable wala changed the cable line line from SCV connection to Hathway Connection and i was delighted by this move as now i am getting 74 free channels in my normal cable line as well as CAS STB in that 74 channels 27 channels are tamil channels out of which it has got 5 cable channels which includes Murasu channel too.........apart from 5 cable channels Hathway also provides Sun Music channel, ISaiaruvi, SS Music, Jaya MAx, Raj Musix.........Now in my cable line in music channels i prefer to watch the cable channels music, raj musix, jaya max, ss music...........my viewing is considerably decreased with Sun Music and ISaiaruvi:thumbsup:.

The one good thing about hathway is that they are providing 74 channels in normal cable line and the picture quality of 74 channels is also good where in SCV line they provide only 60 channels out of which only 25 - 30 channels picture quality

Ont thing which i hate about sun music and isaiaruvi is that most of the time they telecast only new songs in which i like very very few only:wall:.........but in jaya max they telecast some song segment which are better than sun music channel as well as ISaiaruvi..............FYI i am having Tata Sky and also Cable line too along with CAS STB.........just few days back my cable wala changed the cable line line from SCV connection to Hathway Connection and i was delighted by this move as now i am getting 74 free channels in my normal cable line as well as CAS STB in that 74 channels 27 channels are tamil channels out of which it has got 5 cable channels which includes Murasu channel too.........apart from 5 cable channels Hathway also provides Sun Music channel, ISaiaruvi, SS Music, Jaya MAx, Raj Musix.........Now in my cable line in music channels i prefer to watch the cable channels music, raj musix, jaya max, ss music...........my viewing is considerably decreased with Sun Music and ISaiaruvi:thumbsup:.

The one good thing about hathway is that they are providing 74 channels in normal cable line and the picture quality of 74 channels is also good where in SCV line they provide only 60 channels out of which only 25 - 30 channels picture quality

Hi i am also planing to surrender SUN DTH.. because some more tamil channels will by launch from kalaigner tv in another 2 month.. they are going to start another 3 channel( including new,cartoon,comedy) so defecnity sun dth wont give that to customer. ( still isaiaruvi is pending nearly 1 year.. )

I planning to by hathway stb.. how is the quality of the picture.. compare to dth.. pls tell me.. i am ready to move HATWAY STB.. I think its free also.. isit

Hi i am also planing to surrender SUN DTH.. because some more tamil channels will by launch from kalaigner tv in another 2 month.. they are going to start another 3 channel( including new,cartoon,comedy) so defecnity sun dth wont give that to customer. ( still isaiaruvi is pending nearly 1 year.. )

I planning to by hathway stb.. how is the quality of the picture.. compare to dth.. pls tell me.. i am ready to move HATWAY STB.. I think its free also.. isit

dear first kalaingar is not ready to give feed to sun. kalaingar tv is coming in sun becoz of dd dth. so no point blaming sun for this.

I am 100% sure that sun will move to TDSAT against Kalaignar Tv if they decline to give its signal to Sun dth. I am having 1 doubt recently i saw kalaignar tv changed its satellite from Insat 4A to Insat4B where Sun dth operates its DTH service.I know that Kalaignar tv is using C band and DTH operators r using KU band.My question is why cant sun caputure the signal from C band and provides it through KU band?

I am 100% sure that sun will move to TDSAT against Kalaignar Tv if they decline to give its signal to Sun dth.

I am having 1 doubt recently i saw kalaignar tv changed its satellite from Insat 4A to Insat4B where Sun dth operates its DTH service.I know that Kalaignar tv is using C band and DTH operators r using KU band.My question is why cant sun caputure the signal from C band and provides it through KU band?

It's not a matter of capturing the signal and telecast it. There should be legal agreement with the each Channel & DTH Provider, which definitely need permission from the respective channel.

Even if it is a FTA do they need to get permission from the broadcaster to provide the feed?:confused:

Back