New Channels Added

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 22,583
channels remaining1.neo cricket2.neo sports3.espn4.star sports5.star cricket6.sahara one7.sahara flimy8.zee tamil9.isaiaruvi10.some one alliance channels

hai arun they r testing channels for a long time. even then r not ready to add FTA channels. we r all waiting for long time. i think we can change for some other DTH or back to cable

hai arun they r testing channels for a long time. even then r not ready to add FTA channels. we r all waiting for long time. i think we can change for some other DTH or back to cable

mr.venkat almost 170 channels added including dd direct plus still we left 10 to 15 channels.............what r the channels u need ??????

waiting going to over in this month:thumb:

they r going to launch all over india in the 3rd week before that we will get all channels with price & open tv(one alliance added already)

kalaignar network not willing to give isaiaruvi to SD
jayamax not willing to give carriage fee to any DTH

Considering All India Launch and few channes options left to add ...Southindian customer may not get their wish list. Sundirect may add more north specific channels to survive in Northindia

I am sure that they r gonna add ESS, bcz in an interview CEO mentioned that they will even go to TRAI if ESS is not providing signal.My question is about Neo.:O

Hi fordac,

U need to try the toll free number continously for 10 times to get the line.I dont know why they r doing like this.:@

Hey i think there is no toll free number now. Is there any??? :huh:
I try this number 3940 7575 all the time but have no luck.

channels remaining
1.neo cricket
2.neo sports
3.espn
4.star sports
5.star cricket
6.sahara one
7.sahara flimy
8.zee tamil
9.isaiaruvi
10.some one alliance channels

You missed ANIMAX from Sony Bouquet.

After one year, Big DTH subscription rates are higher than Sun Direct.
I believe its than Dish TV and TS too

VH1 channel added in 602.:thumbsup:

They removed Headlines today:wall:

i think almost 90% news channels r added thats y they removed headlines today & ibn 7(last time add & dropped)

left is bbc world

Back