New Channels Added

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 22,583
I dont understand why does SD does not add ESS channels...............

SD starts talk with ESS channels .......before T20 they will get ESS r they will giv go TDSAT for getting channels thats sure

SD should go TDSAT for getting isaiaruvi

last week i sent email to kalaignar tv regarding availablity of isaiaruvi on SD ......but they didnt reply my mail

Hey i think there is no toll free number now. Is there any??? :huh:
I try this number 3940 7575 all the time but have no luck.

You missed ANIMAX from Sony Bouquet.

Toll Free Number : 1800-200-7575

Isaiaruvi is just a copy cat of Sun Music Channel rather they can add a special service to it subscribers by bringing services such as old songs, news songs, 80 -90's songs...........

Isaiaruvi is just a copy cat of Sun Music Channel rather they can add a special service to it subscribers by bringing services such as old songs, news songs, 80 -90's songs...........

Hello boss.. Music channel means only they should put songs and some program with VJ.. Jaya max, Raj music, is also like that so u tell they also copying.. Dont tell like that music channel this was the content they able to give to viewers.. only thing is sun music they started the channel first thats all.. One more thing.. there is one new channel now available in cable tv..

MURASUE..
their puting the great 80+90 songs, old songs.. and some of the songs i think firsttime i am viewing in TV..all or Great collection?? In night time we put that channnel its a greet felling..I like that very much,,

u know who is giving this MURASUE channel.. i got this news by my friend..
Its from kalaigner tv group they are giving this channel ...
so sun music now started telecosting the old songs in thier prime times aslo.. before they only telecasting new and mid songs,, yesterday i wached at 8.00pm they also telecasiting 80 songs at that time,, before they wont do at prime time...SO they wont copy..

only thing is Sungroup they started their all servies first thats alllllll......

Toll Free Number : 1800-200-7575

I thought they removed the toll free number. Thanks for the info.....:thumb:

Back