New Channels Added

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 22,583
CNN-IBN is available in News boquet it cost 30 rupees per month.Regarding one allaince channel till now they havent declared that package rates.

I am unable to watch Sony channels (Aaajtak and so on) and am getting Service is currently scrambled message. Also, I cannot find any info whether these are paid channels and how to subscribe.

well headlines today channel has already removed ....!!!!!
dont know what is happenning...?
i get HDTV1 AND HDTV2.. DO any one is getting those channels... it shows unknown service...!!!!?????
sd is not interersted in adding south channels and no interactive new adds also.. will administrators wake in south..

funny guy me to tried in transponder edit.. but its not working.. why these sd peoples are not interersted in providing isai aruvi channel...how can we show them our requests..

I was using SCV STB under CAS for more than 8 months until my cable line was changed to Hathway............when i was using SCV STB in the channel for long time i had seen HDTV1 and HDTV 2 in the channel list.............but no one was able to view the channel.........

Can some one tell who are the buyers of Sun Direct.............i would say that SD will be last player to go with HDTV service............but as kumar said there is a possibility that Sun channels might be provided in HDTV content..........i personally feel when you compare the ratio of HDTV users among DTH i feel that Sun DTH will be least and hence i feel that Sun Direct may not go for HDTv service soon...............i will be delighted if SD provides ESS channels first in their platform first...........

Even my name is not displayed below my ID

But, i am able to see your name. :thumb:

ajuravi007
Regulars :cool2:

May be HDTV1 for SUN TV:yahoo: and HDTV2 for KTV. :dance: :ashamed:

I don't think so cos they'll have to convert all their existing tv library and movie library to hd and imho that is a very costly affair...

Back