New Channels Added

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 22,583
I Came to know that Sundirect signed a deal with raj network channels on july itself.But still they did not add Raj Digital Plus and Raj Musix.Why?Anybody know abt this?:huh:

I feel that in south SD's main focus is to capture the middle class and lower middle class market in the south...........I dont think those who are interested in sports and other national channels would be going for SD...............:cool2: but i would strongly say that the middle class and lower middle class market is huge than upper middle class in india........

I Came to know that Sundirect signed a deal with raj network channels on july itself.But still they did not add Raj Digital Plus and Raj Musix.Why?Anybody know abt this?:huh:
They might signed the deal but they may not interested in those channel to be added in their platform........

If any body who is residing in chennai i would strongly recommend to go for digital cable rather than SD if they are interested in tamil channels.........

Yes me too waiting for that channel,they are damn slow in everything.:wall:

GooD News..

I have good news for Tamil Viewers as well.Zee Tamil will be added in SUN Direct in 2 to 3 days , and in SCV 1 day after that.:thumb:

Source : Info from a Zee Tamil Employee

3 days already passed , but they didn't added.

But the news is true and the source is 100% reliable source for me.

Sorry guy if i have mislead you.

Hathway Cable in chennai is Providing Zee Tamil Channel for almost a month in its Digital Service...........

Hathway Cable in chennai is Providing Zee Tamil Channel for almost a month in its Digital Service...........

Now it is available as FTA. My sister has hathway cable connection, she can get Zee Tamil for the past 2 to 3 days.:yahoo: (My sister does not have STB)

Then i need to check that today when i go home:thumb:

Check it and update it tomo with what channel they removed for placing Zee tamil and also Is Zee tamil will available in Prime Band? :huh:

Back