• Thread starter Thread starter netzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,902

netzone

Regular
ISP
BSNL Dataone
Apple has announced that the new iPod Touch would have a showcase price of Rs.12800. This is the price that would be displayed in Apple's website. But you can buy it for around 1000 INR cheaper in stores like indiaplaza.inI think nano costs Rs.8200

There is hardly any point spending so much money on an ipod. does the nano or the shuffle not do the job?

yea, if u really have so much money to spend , double it up and go for an iPhone, if the with bill one is expensive , buy one from grey market :thumb:

im actually thinking of getting the ipod touch to experience web browsing with touchscreen over wifi :D too impatient to wait for a good phone/OS like google android and htc touch HD or Sony xperia x1 etc...waiting for windows mobile 7 to come out before deciding between that and android...

^ I have realized that browsing on phones is too much of a compromise and not really practical. I am desperately waiting for the Dell Mini Inspiron 9 to come to India for that reason.

looking at the prices of Dell studio laptops in india, i dont think mini inspiron would be priced fairly in india.

yea Dell mini pricing is a bit of a disappointment already abroad...why not get the Acer aspire "one" or one of those Asus mini laptops?

really vishalrao? I configured the top of the line model with a carry case, good webcam and in-built bluetooth and that came to around $520 (say about Rs. 25k). Seems decent to me.Acer aspire one is basically in the same category and IIRC slightly more expensive than the Dell Mini. Prices of eeepc suck in India.

i had love to buy a compact laptop. Dell is my choice as usual. from US with worldwide support. need to check if that is applicable on this model...then i would have to find a friend who is coming back from the US :p

Back