New Promotional BSNL Broadband Plan BBG SPEED COMBO ULD 1091 CS70 Plan - 8 Mbps till 60 Gb

Ministers talk about digital revolution and 60 GB is considered as huge

I migrated to ULD 1091 in Chennai earlier this week and had to go through the same problems faced by Zerosleeping! The new plan was activated on the same day of my application but the download/upload speeds were still as per old plan. Finally, after a visit to the telephone exchange, got my speed upgraded to 8 Mbps from 4 Mbps. Strangely, my upload speed got downgraded to 252 Kbps from the earlier 380 Kbps. Unfortunately, I did not check the upload speed before migrating to the new plan and now when I try to look for information, there is not much details available about this plan on the BSNL Chennai website.

What will happen after three months if I opt to this plan? Will I continue the same or revert back to my old plan?

Lol when i asked the customer care about this plan, same old reply came.. We are not updated with this plan details.

I just got to this plan today and as advertised the speeds are close to 8 Mbps. You need to give a written request to the exchange and they will do it. Just that it took 4-5 days to activate it. The service guy told me that this is not a special offer and they will continue to offer this beyond 3 months also. Eagerly waiting for Oct 1 to see the new plans.

I just got to this plan today and as advertised the speeds are close to 8 Mbps. You need to give a written request to the exchange and they will do it. Just that it took 4-5 days to activate it. The service guy told me that this is not a special offer and they will continue to offer this beyond 3 months also. Eagerly waiting for Oct 1 to see the new plans.

Looks great. BTW where are you from?

Back