New ram

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 4,695
I just ordered that corsair one :)thanks all again :Dthanks all again :D

OT: i have two sticks of 4 gb ram, identical in every sense installed in my gigabyte MOBO which supports dual channel mode.But in BIOS during booting it does not displays "running on dual channel memory" though it displays running at 1333 mhz, memory amount etc. In windows CPU-Z and hwinfo shows dual channel mode.Has gigabyte stopped displaying "dual channel" during booting? Coz when i was using intel MOBO it displayed "running on dual channel".And i have only 2 ram slots so no mistake of installing the stick in the same color slots

got the pc ram today, it installed fine, size is only 1/4th to original rams in length but fits fine :) system improved pretty well too :)

oh well its about 50% less in length !

current size

^^ you mean the height of the RAM Module, if length is less, it won't fit the RAM Slot on motherboard as it won't reach from one end to other end where there are 2 Lock notches.

depends on how you seeing it lolz as per the pic it wil be height what I mean.

well chrome is big time memory eater no wonder it was crashing. Even 3GB memory its eating up good, with just 2 youtube vids.

just got the new ram for the laptop and I am getting a blue screen on win7. Only this corsair ram of 4GB is present. I get a message something like : 1. Check windows (recommended). Start Windows Normally.I click on check windows: A blue screen comes telling me hardware or software changes have taken place and I should start windows again. I do, I still end with the above 2 options.Tried start windows normally and I again end up with above 2 options ?on the blue screen it says: The bios on this system is not fully ACPI compliment. Contact vendor.Technical info: 0x0000000A5 (0X000000016......... )I see system memory of 4G showing in bios ?

Back