New Recharge Dhamaka Offer by Videocon d2h

I'm quoting this from FB, is this news true??

Another bad news for D2h customers. They have increased the price of new gold pack by rs10. New cost for D2h new gold pack is Rs 175 per month

----------

a real Videocon bashing is going on at FB...

Wall Photos | Facebook

New Long Term Recharge Offer by Videocon d2h:

Source: Videocon d2h

digging the old thread,,they have automatically changed my plan to "super gold" from "new gold" and this is going to cost 200/- per month..from 150 for basic package, they are now charging 200.anyway need to recharge for six month, what is the current offer and how much amount to be recharge?no info on website right now regarding this.

You realized quite late buddy. 1st they increased the Price due to increase in Service Tax. Then Rs 20 on all ROI Packages. Actually every DTH increased Rs 20 in ROI pack in last one month.

So, here is the latest Recharge offer.

i remember the early 2010 days when price was 136+tax =150 for gold, so tax is there since long ago, but why increase it too often.150

Long Term Recharge Offer getting revised from midnight. So, for more benefits recharge before Midnight.

New Long Term Recharge Offer from 03rd August 2012 will be :

[*]Pay for 3 months & get 7 Days Extra FREE
[*]Pay for 6 months & get 20 Days Extra FREE
[*]Pay for 12 months & get 50 Days Extra FREE
[*]Pay for 2 Years & get 4 Months Extra FREE
[*]Pay for 5 Years & get 1 Year Extra FREE
[/list]

For 6 months they increased the duration from 15 to 20 days.For 1 year they increased from 30 to 50?

Presently its 25 days extra on 6 month which will be reduced to 20 days from tomorrow.

Meanwhile, you were right HD pack not increased again. They had just delayed removing the disclaimer.

Back