New Recharge Dhamaka Offer by Videocon d2h

On the topic of dish...... i thought that an HD dish shud have HD logo. Very recently 1 of the member had posted this, that the dish for Zapper also comes with that logo. Anyways, if its larger than the SD dish, then no need to think on it. Coz its the size that matters. 65cm dish will still give better feed for HD connection.

@nandakumar,Since we are already off the topic, can you please list pros and cons of your TV? How is web browsing and other widgets experience?

@nandakumar,
Since we are already off the topic, can you please list pros and cons of your TV? How is web browsing and other widgets experience?

@Gopi - im very impressed with my TV. everything is perfect, the web browsing is good but the problem is you need to do with your remote control, very hard to type with it, its like typing in the Nokia Phone but when it comes to TV it becomes difficult. the Widgets are so good and lots of Widgets are available, also you have Samsungs own 3D widget where you can see movie trailers, documentary and other things in 3D, there are around 30 play items in 3D, its slim with 4 HDMI, 3 USB and other stuff. for more details on the TV check the samsung site for TV Model UAD6600WR

Thanks Nandakumar. I am planning to buy this TV. Just wanted to know the browsing experience :)
By the way how much you paid for this? You can send me a private message if you don't want to reveal here :)

----------

I should have said "If you don't mind..."

Thanks Nandakumar. I am planning to buy this TV. Just wanted to know the browsing experience :)
By the way how much you paid for this? You can send me a private message if you don't want to reveal here :)

----------

I should have said "If you don't mind..."

@Gopi - i bought this TV when i went to Thailand in the month of August, there was an offer at that time since it was the queens birthday, the offer price was 51,999 Bhatt and i got back 7% tax back in airport which i paid while purchasing, so it makes the total price of the TV to 48,499 Bhatt, the conversion price was around 75870 when i purchased, i paid a duty of 13480 in the airport, so the total amount spent for buying the TV comes to 89350. In india it was costing 1,39,999 (Website price). Max you can get it for 1,20,000 Lakhs in India.

If you want your browsing experience to be good, make sure that you have 4 MBPS connection and a good wireless router, i have Netgear Max range with 300 mbps.

dont know why people feel good in diverting the discussion of the topic.this topic if for videocon recharge dhamaka and tv's are being discussed here........

Is there mandatory to HD subscriber to subscribe Platinum HD pack? OR there is right to choose basic packs also?

If they allow to choose basic pack, do they make compulsary to subscribe atleast one ala carte pack / not at all?

Thanks.

----------

nanad k

If HD channels are in ur stb maybe between 900 - 999 then ofcourse its hd

Is there mandatory to HD subscriber to subscribe Platinum HD pack? OR there is right to choose basic packs also?

If they allow to choose basic pack, do they make compulsary to subscribe atleast one ala carte pack / not at all?

Thanks.

There is no such compulsion. You can take the minimum Pack on HD DVR also. Its upto you which pack you wish to opt.

Thats Great. Actually Dish TV made mandetory to their HD subscriber to subscribe any HD pack & its are not below Rs. 300. I thought all DTH companies follows this policy & thats why I was not moving to HD but now I think to move HD DTH. Like our IBF member who got 90 cm dish after talk on clarity issue of D2H with cc person I will do same to get better clarity & continue to D2H HD DVr.Thanks :).

nanad k

If HD channels are in ur stb maybe between 900 - 999 then ofcourse its hd

@MAX - Why are you saying this to me, i know that i have HD channels, im not that Dumb, i opted for HD pack, dont understand what got into you

Back