New Recharge Dhamaka Offer by Videocon d2h

Congrats buddy. Quality and Strength seems OK . Just have a track on them for some days. It it remain the same, then its good.By Doing Calibration setting on your HDTV, you can improve the PQ of SD Channels. I still haven't gt time to post thread regarding Calibration settings due to some political threads :p But would try to post it asap. :)

But that means u have to switch on the 3D mode, for viewing 3D channel? If thats the case, then i have to forget it!

Yes you need to switch on 3D Mode, if you see the 3D test feed its 2 pictures side by side, when you switch on 3D it will ask whether the feed is Vertical or Horizontal (i will post the pic which shows the option on weekend), choosing vertical make its fully 3D to watch with Glasses, when i bought my TV i was quite concerned whether to go for 3D TV or Normal LED, but now im so satisfied with my selection.

----------

Congrats buddy.

Quality and Strength seems OK . Just have a track on them for some days. It it remain the same, then its good.

By Doing Calibration setting on your HDTV, you can improve the PQ of SD Channels. I still haven't gt time to post thread regarding Calibration settings due to some political threads :p

But would try to post it asap. :)

Called up the guys today morning and they said the technician would come tomorrow morning. lets see what he has to say.

i will wait for you Calibration settings post, also which Brand TV you own? Mine is a Samsung 46'

----------

@Jaymin - How to reset the STB? How to Rescan the channels?

@Jaymin & @IM

i see grains near the Logo in SD Channels, do you have the same issue? in HD the Logos are sharp and Crystal clear.

U will see that much difference between SD & HD! Else what feature wud distinguish HD from SD?

And to add to that, it wud be stretching even more in ur case, coz u have 46" TV!

About resetting.......u have to go somewhere in the Setup of ur HD DVR. I dont remember ryt now. If no 1 posts the exact location, then i will do it by tonite.

----------

And when u reset, it automatically re-scans the channels.

Thanks for remembering this post!! :D@ Nandakumar......Here it is:In Setup, u have to select Installation. In that, u have to select Box Settings. In that u have the option "Reset". And u get 2-3 options as to what kind of reset do u want. U select the one thats relevant for u.

Thanks for remembering this post!! :D

@ Nandakumar......

Here it is:

In Setup, u have to select Installation. In that, u have to select Box Settings. In that u have the option "Reset". And u get 2-3 options as to what kind of reset do u want. U select the one thats relevant for u.

Thanks Jaymin, its time to reset the STB, also i need to get the updates done for my STB, the download ID for my HD is 10, believe there is a long way to go. Today i updated my TV firmware to the latest provided by Samsung.

So it seems u r having the Smart TV? Great! Enjoy! And btw, do u have HD Zapper, or HD DVR? I am not sure of the Download ID in Zappers. But in HD DVR its 22.

Ok, i think it shud be 21, and not 22. Have forgotten it. But yeah mine is still not updated as well. Its stuck at 20. I think its time to knock their doors again. :(

Back