New Recharge Dhamaka Offer by Videocon d2h

Yes. I got an sms from D2h by 7-7:30 PM yesterday, that i have been given my promotional recharge. And so now, my expiry is somewhere in first week of November.So yes. U have to recharge with ur desired amount. BUT AFTER THAT, u HAVE TO ACTIVATE by calling up a customer care, as to which offer u are taking up. Depending upon that, u will get ur promotional recharge by next 2-3 days.

I Have recharged for 6 months platinum hd through online and informed the same to call centre. They said the additional month will be added in 2 days time.

So do we need to call the call centre guys to inform them regarding which package we need to will they give us a call.And i doubt i have is, if i go for New South Diamond Pack for 11 months (i have 1+2 connection rather than South Platinum since only channel added which i see is ten cricket) for all 3 connections and i want to add ten cricket is it possible and how much recharge do i need to make.

You can check balance and validity after 48 hrs. If it didn't reflect then one needs to call CC.

This was the only feedback i was missing out here. And hopefully will get that too!! Its hard to find people in this category.......which fulfils 3 conditions:

1) HD user
2) Particularly of D2h, coz it is offering 3D
3) And that user having a 3D TV!

Not to mention the odds against these people using internet & in that, participating in Public Forum!! Great!

Placed the order online yesterday @ 6 PM, today got a call that the person would come for installation tomorrow, fingers crossed, hope the signal quality would be good, damn thing is that i wont be available @ home when the installation happens :(

So do we need to call the call centre guys to inform them regarding which package we need to will they give us a call.
And i doubt i have is, if i go for New South Diamond Pack for 11 months (i have 1+2 connection rather than South Platinum since only channel added which i see is ten cricket) for all 3 connections and i want to add ten cricket is it possible and how much recharge do i need to make.

Yes we need to call the CC to get the additional thing. And no matter how many connections u have, u can get the promotional packs activated for all. So the 2nd/3rd connections will cost even lesser. And Ten Cricket will come only for India matches - no matter which pack u buy.

Placed the order online yesterday @ 6 PM, today got a call that the person would come for installation tomorrow, fingers crossed, hope the signal quality would be good, damn thing is that i wont be available @ home when the installation happens :(

So thats 1 good thing & 1 bad thing!

U can do this but: Either inform ur family members to follow certain set standards for quality & strength. Or u can schedule it on a day when u r home!

Gr8. You can do one thing. Whenever Engineer calls you before coming for installation , that time only give him instruction for 100 % Quality and 90 % Signal Strength and also tell him that when you return and didn't find such things , you again gonna call and complain for re-alignment. So to avoid double effort, he sud achieve the strengths in 1st go only.

Gr8. You can do one thing. Whenever Engineer calls you before coming for installation , that time only give him instruction for 100 % Quality and 90 % Signal Strength and also tell him that when you return and didn't find such things , you again gonna call and complain for re-alignment. So to avoid double effort, he sud achieve the strengths in 1st go only.

:( i Have 100% Strength and 90-95% Quality (Fluctuating), The HD channels are looking so beautiful but i see grains in SD channels

@Jaymin,

Loved the 3D test feed :TV:, i went to that channel, Switched on my 3D button and Whola.... Wimbledon in 3D, my Samsung Active 3D glass automatically switched on and there you go, 3D sports and it was awesome.

Also, i tried Travel XP HD, switched on my 2D to 3D engine on this channels and it was so good... im loving it....

All i need now is to get the SD channels in Good Clarity, i'm going to call the Samsung folks first to check the TV, then i will do with Videocon D2H folks :thumbup:

:Boy Yahoo: :Boy Yahoo: :Boy Yahoo: :Boy Yahoo:

But that means u have to switch on the 3D mode, for viewing 3D channel? If thats the case, then i have to forget it!

But yeah, congrats for the successful installation! For SD channels u can just compare the screenshots from that other thread with ur screenshots to see if u r getting that quality. U might see some pixelation in fast paced scenes, coz it isnt HD after all.

----------

And yeah may be u need to tweak a few TV settings to get good clarity. Mascot did that & is getting superb results.

Back