New Recharge Dhamaka Offer by Videocon d2h

It had to be! Coz the offer itself came in the last 7-8 days of September.

So it seems u r having the Smart TV? Great! Enjoy! And btw, do u have HD Zapper, or HD DVR? I am not sure of the Download ID in Zappers. But in HD DVR its 22.

Yes Jaymin, its the Smart TV, Looking very good with lots of features like in buit Wifi, after i bought this TV i started spending a lot for its accessories, bought a wifi router for TV, now i bought D2H, next in pipeline is Home Theater and Samsung Keyboard remote.

Right now i had HD Zapper and my download id when it came fresh was 8, today its 10 and i have a long way to go. Also i have calibrated my TV settings, now SD channels look good and HD channels so natural and Awesome :)

Other things in pipeline are buying a bigger dish and fix it to my LNB, want to try this but dont know what my dad would say :(

The download IDs of Zapper & DVR cud be different. So u might be having the latest firmware. Call up ur engineer only, to know what shud be ur Download ID.And experimenting.......well u can do that, if u r the only person watching TV in ur home! :D

Cant say that im the only person watching the TV, the channels i watch are already HD, the other channels are watched by my mom, if i need to do the dish change i need to make sure that i dont screw up the angle and alignment which is already there, also i got the smaller dish, even the logo doesn't say HD. does your dish has HD logo?

YES!!! IT SHUD HAVE HD Logo. Ur engineer has not given u the right dish then. It shud be 65 cm in size & have the HD logo. This has been shared by all the recent users of Zapper boxes.

Its not necessary that Dish would have HD logo. Even mine 65 cm Dish is without HD logo but I enjoy HD DVR with superior quality.

----------

:D Nanda wud be confused now :topsy_turvy:

Let me dismiss the logo issue now and concentrate on other things, the download ID on my box, lets see anything changes in next few days.

I think download ID 10 is the latest one. bcoz few weeks back we have two members who purchased Zapper but were having Download ID as 8.

Thanks IM, now i need to see what i have to do with the quality of my SD channels, want to increase the Quality, when i checked today it was fluctuating between 85% to 98%, let me check this for few more days if it goes down below 90 then its back to drawing board (will call the CC)

Yes, It fluctuate many a times. So observe it for few days. If it remains above 90-95% then OK else call engineers again .

Back