New Vodafone Corporate Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter svishal19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 99,650
Hi Madhu
I m not sure of the difference between the two.
Can u explain?

Answer is...
Mobile connect allows for third party applications' internet access on the phone as well as direct internet access by connecting to a computer.

while vodafone live would mostly allow you to access webpages only & not any 3rd party apps like Fring, Google Maps etc

rcom has corporate offers from RGSM , RCDMA and VODAFONE india ......its employee choice ........

Hey max02_89Can you provide me with your Plan name/code?...maybe i can try to opt for that.

hi svishal19....i am not sure for plan code .....but in vodafone this plan is known as reliance 50 plan & in reliance its is known as RADAG spl50 plan...if you are getting this plan i would suggest you select vodafone or reliance cdma.....dont go for reliance gsm..... coz RGSM is not giving good network services in mumbai.....reliance is planning to tie up with AT&T for its GSM services like tata did with DOCOMO.....vodafone is best in GSM in mumbai

There is nothing to laugh agantuk. Every telecom company had listed rest other tekecom company in their A category accounts and so that the plans for them.

vodafone guys are selling this scheme at our office too, u just need ur office ID card and residential proof :)

How exactly is a non-corporate citizen supposed to get one of these?

Nice plan launched by VF for non-corporate citizens with Per Second benefit in MH circle....

Mercury 149 Per Second Plan

Mercury 149 Per Second Plan
Plan Basic
Monthly Price : 149.0
activationFee : 0.0
simCost : 0.0
serviceTax : 12.36
clip : 0.0
free sec : 15000.0
minutes : 0.0
Features
To Vodafone mobile phones : 1.2 ps / sec