Night Unlimited..Help

• Thread starter Thread starter raval090
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,538
i hav set up pppoe on my modem myself hundreds of time... i jst wanna know why 1 can't connect to 192.168.1.1.
Excellent.
Presume you get connected to Internet and can surf.
If so,
Option 1 :

check your IP here
Display IP Address
Now type this in your browser's address bar.
What is the Window you get ?

Option 2 :
Start RUN type cmd type ipconfig /all
Does the Gateway show 192.168.1.1 ?

Option 3 :
Start RUN cmd ping 192.168.1.1
connecting ? Timed out ?

Option 4 :
RESET the modem and start all over again for 101th time !

dude.. thats problem of night only.. in day i can connect to 192.168.1.1.... its only the DarkNight when it fails or so.. plz go through Ultimate Night Usage Manager - Pages 10-11.. in IndiaBroadband .NET.. see those screenshots .. i recently posted them

probably error in your script/s.Try the options without Imran's program, to confirm above.

dude forget the scripts.. batch files.. they just reboot my modem.. as similar to imran's.. have tested them so many times..the problem is My Batch files & Imran's soft.. works by making telnet connection to 192.168.1.1... so it has to be accessible... but some times it losts connection.. can it be coz of modem heat..???

after i reboot using manually turning on and off.. i can do that..BUBUT.. if i can't ping first to 192...(before rebooting)..then definately i won't be able to reboot because each n every reboot method i have found have a telnet connection to 192.... but since i caan't connect to 192.... i won't be able to Reboot...so there is no question to ping after reboot...

CiDial - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
CiDial will automatically redial a specified Dial-Up Networking connection until your computer is connected to the Internet then monitor the connection and automatically reconnect if the connection is lost. CiDial can be used instead of the standard Windows dialer, but installing and using CiDial does not affect your Windows installation or dialer. CiDial automates the process of connecting and staying connected to the Internet. With CiDial you will not have to press a 'Connect' or 'Reconnect' button if your ISP's phone line is busy or doesn't connect the first time, and when your ISP hangs up on you CiDial will reconnect. CiDial is free and does not display advertising banners

thnx for the soft.. BUTTT..i told u na.. i am using PPPOE always on.. NOT BRIDGE ... so no question of RASDIAL here..

Back