Night Unlimited..Help

• Thread starter Thread starter raval090
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,538
sorry guys.. ma wire got broken outside ma house.. bsnl guys havn't com stil last sat.. don't kno wat to do..wil keep posting replies from my mob whenever possible..

hello mr. raval , i have the same zte 813, same plan, living in vadodara, and have the same problem of not accessing 192.168.1.1 . at night i get the best speed , but it hapens frequently that the speed goes to zero as if its in a broadcast mode, i am fed up of this problem , at first i thought it might be the problem of the nic ,but i tried the connection on two of my pcs and also on my lenovo laptop,but the problem still persists , i am not a computer buff as you are , but i tried different methods to overcome this problem , the only one method which is able to solve the problem temporarily is that that i have to restore the zte to its factory setting and then reboot the modem , give modem settings again , i found that the drop has become less frequent. but i still dont have a perfect solution for this. mr raval , if you do get a solution , plz let us all know, becuase there are quite a few customers who have the same problem .thank you ambrish

hello mr raval , as i tried to solve the problem with different methods , i found a way to stop the drop in line , it is not bsnls problem , it is the ppoe mode that is the problem in the modem we got , i worked fine for 4-5 months in always on mode , but after 4-5 months it started showing this problem , at last after so much time , i tried the bridge mode with the dialer on the desktop and i found that there is no disconnection in the line and i have downloaded around 4.4gb daily for the past one week , i think you shud change from always on mode to bridge mode , it is working great for me, the only probem is that you have to wake up atleast once to start the connection else everything is fine there is no sudden drop in the line . try it , it works for sure . best of luck

hello everyone.. i m back now. the net has finaly started today.. after exactly 16 days..!!!!@@i m going to check for dialer mode tonight.. and to connect also u dnt have to awake.. i think .. rasdial wil work..anybody got any new idea..??//*and no comments abt bsnl.. it gives me unlimited at 230 K BBB ps .. none can give.. although u may hav 2 be awake like me..*//

:dance:Hurray..!!! PROBLEM SOLVED........!!!!Thxs to Last post and My exam..I tried ..BRIDGED MODE...and guess what it's working at highest and the most imp is.. it's working on its own..thats what i wanted..now i downloaded 7GB in 3 Days during my exams.. now looking forward to DL 20 axxo movies torrent..!!Hip Hip Hurray..!!!!

Back