No Tamil feed in Cartoon Network

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 12,212
In interior maharashtra people generally do not speak hindi and hindi is not understood. Sooner the hindi zealots drop this universal imposition of hindi, the better for all. Of course, those who want to learn for geographical, professional, or just for the pure love of the language are welcome. An Indian need not be a Hindian. Hindi was adopted just by chance, by the single vote of the chairman (who should not have voted) when there was a tie.
India is a federal set up and all Indian languages must have the same status.

Guys lets not forget that we're on a broadband forum...hence let our creative energies concentrate on issues related to DTH!!!

By the way good that all the feeds are restored for everyone.

Another peice of news for those who're not on TS is they can be with this fantastic offer...

50% discount on installation fee : DTH ? Tata Sky DTH in India, Leading Satellite Television Provider in India, DTH service by Tata Sky

Guys lets not forget that we're on a broadband forum...hence let our creative energies concentrate on issues related to DTH!!!

By the way good that all the feeds are restored for everyone.

Another peice of news for those who're not on TS is they can be with this fantastic offer...

50% discount on installation fee : DTH ? Tata Sky DTH in India, Leading Satellite Television Provider in India, DTH service by Tata Sky

No harm in discussing/clarifying related issues; programming, costs, language and regional channels are all connected with DTH. Discussion should not degenerate into personal/regional/linguistic abuse and fist fight - that is all.

What happend to you? Posting the same news in yet another thread. Already I saw three similar posts from you.

Dude its an important piece of information, and hence I wish to share it with as many people as possible in as many contexts as possible...This is the Tata Sky DTH forum my friend and hence the right place for enlightening people with information that you would have come across on Tata Sky!!!

Hey Rahul, I like your blog, you have nice articles..keep it up i will surely follow your blog..

Any body watching Cartoon Network for the past 3 days:dance:, they are telecasting Harry Potter Movie from Part 1 to Part 5:thumb:. If you are not watching, Today night at 8:30 or tomo 9:00 AM watch Hartty Potter V.:dance:Harry Pottorum Ragasiya AraiyumHarry Pottorum Nerupin PilambumHarry Pottorum Maya Thee Kopayum was really good. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:All movies was telecasted in Tamil. :dance:

You need to thank TS for that......:happy:I believe certain movies should be watched in dubbed version of the regional language to understand better........:D

You need to thank TS for that......:happy:

I believe certain movies should be watched in dubbed version of the regional language to understand better........:D

Certainly, Some of the Dialouge are more interesting when we watch it in Tamil. :dance:

CN rocks with Tata Sky. :dance::dance::dance:

In English the dialouges are normal. But in Tamil they add comedey to it :thumbsup:

Yeah sure, yesterday i saw Spiderman 3, in this Spiderman spoke one dialouge after he fight with sand man. That was very nice, in Tamil dubbed.

The dialogue is

"Namakkunnu pathu Pudusu pudusa kelambi varangale":dance:

Back