Tata Sky provides tamil langauge option for Cartoon Network

• Thread starter Thread starter uppili2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 6,900
No, its possible. Tata Sky will give Hindi audio option for the channel Cartoon Network, Jetix, National GEO, Discovery only if u subscribe South Jumbo or (Family Pack and Super Saver pack). For South value pack, Tata Sky will block the Hindi Audio.

Previously i was in South Value Pack, at that time i am not able to select Hindi option in the above mention channel. Now i am in South Jumbo, i am able to select Hindi Audio in the above channel. That is, if u buy hindi channel, then only Tata Sky allow u to select the Hindi audio for the multilingual channels.
Then what happens when you go to channel & press green button, you get only 1 language option? Is other language option cancelled?

While i am in South Value Pack, if i press the Green Button Tamil,English,Telugu Language option will displayed one by one, by pressing the Left or Right arrow. Hindi option will not appear. Now i am in South Jumbo, now Tamil,English,Telugu and Hindi Language option will displayed one by one, by pressing the Left or Right arrow.

I don't think technically it is not possible to block any particular Audio on any channel.

May be that time TAMIL option was new then. Now it may be become common, so they are not showing that flashing during programs
2 months back i was subscribing to Family pack in TS where in the package includes Discovery and NGC Channel and the feed for the channel was coming only Hindi and not in English and this has happend because i choose the Family PAck which is purely hindi pack and that was the reason TS was not providing English feed for those channels:wall:but in other packs they were providing the english feed.....

Oh! Never knew that language selection also comes under package subscribed :(

I was deeply shocked when i took family pack 2 months where in the feed the was coming in hindi in discovery and ngc channels.....:wall:

I was deeply shocked when i took family pack 2 months where in the feed the was coming in hindi in discovery and ngc channels.....:wall:

If Tata Sky give English Audio for that channel, u never go for Super Saver pack, so, to make u buy this Pack, Tata Sky blocked English Feed. :cry:

I came to after subscribing to Family pack any way it does not matter to me now as i am currently in ASS pack:thumbsup:

Back