Does Tata(Sky Provide DVD Quality Video ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 11,566
I am noticing a bad picture clarity in Regional channels past two days..starting from Sunday...I could even see pixels started coming up with Vijay TV/SUN NEWS etc.. did anybody notice it... because the sharpness looks alone in my TV set and does not match with the Video..This clearly shows that the Video Quality came down... is that due to the channel addition.... i was feeling like i have Digital cable tv in the past two days... please let me know even if you have the problems...will there be any other reason with STB to get this Quality reduced suddenly... I use normal FLAT CRT TV..

Ru in chennai or any other place in TN my friend..........

I am in chennai.. is there any other places in TN where TS has its poor transmission? and signal issue...I did not get your Question with the aspect u asked...:confused:

LOLif u fix Tata Sky at the tip of the Mount Everest, then u can get more calrity. :dance:Beucase it is closer to the satellite from mount everest. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i thought of fixing an wireless LNB in the satellite itself and a receiver to my home to get a good clarity..:thumbsup:

Again u need to go for Mount Everst to receive the best from wireless LNB. :hysterical:

actually, quality eventually also depends on resolution ur TV has. if u have old TV, CD and DVD wud both look same too.

I have old Sony 34inch crt, dvd movies look awesome but the transmission from TS is low quality compare to that same as cable Tv only for few channel,

See even with old crt tv i can find difference ;)

but why all of the sudden it came down.. i do not understand... but today it found it is little back to its normal state..

Back