BigTv is really in Dvd Quality?

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6,781
Exactly! I believe snaps taken on a camera from a video display would never be enough to judge quality. Instead, a video clip recorded from the source can be close to it's original quality. Again, if it is done using a computer, then tuner card, it's software and settings need to be fairly good as well. In my experience, freely available \"Dscaler\" software is very good at that when interlaced video is concerned (which I suppose is the case here). But, I think I am asking for too much now:)

is there any way, i can connect my laptop to stb and can take input into a laptop and then i can record videos?

I don't know anything other than the tuner card way. Guess they must be having some way to do it, like the testing display that you had mentioned in your review. But that would be something confidential to Reliance!

Picture quality is worst on bigtv. its far away from dvd quality.Music channels or channels were you lots of image movements are not visible in bigtv. Full of pixelation.You can even recognize your favourite actor.I dont know about mepg 4 compression,but I am sure STB is not able to decompress the image properly.You can walk into any of the Bigtv showroom and ask for demo on 9xm, sun music channels. you can find yourself. I wasted my money buying bigtv :-(

xactli....^^^.....the quality of 9xm , music india, etc are so very awful.... same channel available with much better picture quality in cable tv nd scv set top box.:hysterical:

I was claiming that BIG TV pic Quality is very worst i did not find any difference between cable and DTH. But later, (i noticed the change in Just two weeks back), BIG TV has improved its video clarity. Also i switched to Component cables and Composite cables which gives a rich color experience and sharpness in the picture compare to the Composite cable.Audio clarity is clear and still i am unable to judge completely as i am going to by Home theater for this deepavali.. right now i am using tv speakers out for the Audio.

Back