Nokia E6 User Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter zeitgeist
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 7,946
The specs are pretty decent but I feel that the screen is too small. Id suggest buy the htc desire z for 17k and a large capacity aftermarket battery and you will have a much better device in your hands.

Desire Z for 17k?? From where?

Just got my Nokia E6 ! Pics coming up soon :D Absolutely amazing phone !

Desire Z for 17k?? From where?
It was on saholic.com but now its out of stock, looks like it was a stock clearance.

wow... this E6 is a really nice handset. It comes with most of the essentials baked into the phone itself. Joikuspot n all which used to be a separate buy is now integrated into the phone. Not bad , Nokia has defo stepped up the game ! I think i should make an additional thread for my impressions now :)

As you might know from the other thread , i've finally obtained my E6 which i had pre booked. First impressions : Impressive build quality ! Its a very solid phone and i wouldn't be scared even if it falls down on a hard surface ! The keyboard feedback as expected is fantastic ! Moreover , the battery goes on and on and on !! In depth impressions soon :)

As you might know from the other thread , i've finally obtained my E6 which i had pre booked. First impressions : Impressive build quality ! Its a very solid phone and i wouldn't be scared even if it falls down on a hard surface ! The keyboard feedback as expected is fantastic ! Moreover , the battery goes on and on and on !! In depth impressions soon :)

At what price did you buy it?

@Krish : I got it for Rs 18,000

@dsneih : Well i really like the new uniform icons. Make the interface look really neat. Here are some screenshots

Wow ! The email client on the E6 is so nice ! So much improvement from previous versions. Love it ! The qwerty keyboard helps of course but the resolution really pays off when viewing HTML mail in it. I get instant mail as well ! Ah , my favorite phone in a long while :D

Back