Nokia Lumia 900

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7,550
that's what i am saying. Nokia is pretending that they are putting people first by giving away the money back. the problem is that they made a mess with the launch and this is the only way microsoft knows how to fix things up. disperse cash. nokia ran a marketing campaign that android and iPhone give a beta like user experience. the launch of 900 showcases what exactly is beta in the smartphone market.

Yeah, least they realized it soon and made a official statement but its bad for the Nokia lumia series as thr main WP lumia 800 had the battery issue and then thr major 900 one has another.. Wont comment on nokia's campaign or whatever as i dont like android too :angel:

see. i am not saying android devices are perfect. in fact my one x might have a major display related problem and htc has not commented on it at all. i am just sick and tired of how Nokia pretends that windows phone platform is superior when it clearly is not.

You are missing one point here i.e windows is the only thing Nokia has as thr life saver for future so they will promote it for sure. No one can judge what OS is superior for all of us. A user has to decide what he/she like the most.

Also No OS is perfect, I dont like android its upto me, its nothing to do with that the OS is bad or a rival or whatever and big guy i am not against the android or even HTC One X. I still use a java phone ;P . I am glad that some phone will kick iPhone brandpower like HTC, Motorola , Samsung. :)

An iPhone User Tries Nokia's Lumia 800 For Two Weeks | Redmond Pie

Is he really doing justice with that post :P , just 2 weeks of a new WP OS and complainssss......

iOS is all time hits. It fulfills most of requirements. I agree nothing is perfect. iPhone is preferable by numbers of fan because iOS is user friendly for mobile like windows for PC which I believe.
Apple is not sole responsible for its success. I think app developer, jailbreakers and unlocker have created such a platform which allows users to do anything with iOS without restriction.

----------

But from this video, it seems that Windows may be in List of preferable OS for tablet.....

Back