Not getting promised speeds by reliance

• Thread starter Thread starter ashhad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 8,832
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought you just said that your internet was not working after you set the lan adapter to fetch the ip details automatically?

Means when i connect the Ethernet cable from ADSL Modem to Laptop where the configurations for the Ethernet are changed to "OBTAIN AUTOMATICALLY", It doesn't work ( I get an IP Address but no Default IPv4 gateway)but when I connect it to router(TP-Link TLWR740N) , where it is configured to be a static IP and the details are filled manually it works perfectly fine.

Did not get any calls regarding my complaint about al jazeera blocking last week. Not amused really.

nothing from reliance. just some calls about the downtime few days ago. i now realize that they might mark my complaint as resolved on that 'topic'.

If i manually enter details, I get SLOW speed Internet Connectivity but in CMD->IPCONFIG, My IP address is shown as 192.168.1.2 but on speedtest.net it is 124.125.XXX.XXX,
I don't understand
What to do ????

Entirely possible.

@op

Slow speed? As in slower than what you were ready getting?

Yea, 192.x is your local network IP, 124.x is Reliance's external IP address. Have you complained to the pgportal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back