What are post FUP speeds of Reliance 4G?

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve_1982
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,038
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my 4G is working right now, and within 20 minutes, it ate up 250MB of data. 144kbps post 40GB would be extremely crappy.

It wouldn't be so bad if the additional data packs they had for the 1mbps dongles actually worked (I wasn't able to use a single data pack this year because my dongle would have to be manually foced to slow speed internet after FUP of 40 GB was used).

So my 4G is working right now, and within 20 minutes, it ate up 250MB of data. 144kbps post 40GB would be extremely crappy.

I am 90% sure that we get only 25gb of full speed data and not 40gb. Post 25gb = 144kbps. Btw when you think about it, for high speed 4g internet 25 gb is just nothing. What's the point in giving 50 mbps connection when you give customers mere 25 Gb to use?

btw I LOL ed as much possible when some sites talked about 5G coming soon etc, these telecom's giving 1gb,2gb data, what the hell we do with 5G internet, lose all data in 1h and wait 30 days ?

4G,5G = all market gimmicks, pretty much no use to customers, and its costs so much to people, like rcom forced us to by new data card etc .........

Yep, 25GB at 4G speeds for dongle users is nuts. You could use that in a day, and you don't even have to actively try. Just play some HD youtube videos and there you go. They should really bump it up to at least 125GB.

Like you said, Anything over 100 gb makes some sense, 5 and 10 makes us fool to pay that much money.
Btw i don't think JIO will change anything when it comes to price and the offering of more GB, All these telecom's are friends inside.

Only when google or comcast or other foreign big players come, things might change. But who knows when that could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back