BSNL Broadband is now offering 1mbps as minimum post FUP speeds

I'm on a 8 MBps plan, but the cables are in deep shite......... cannot support even 4 MBps reliably.
15 minute shower of rain and the connection is gone, I'm fed up of complaining.

Yep I was in the same boat as you, gave up and downgraded to a 4 mbps plan - much more stable and much less heart ache and blood pressure :D

There is no point in complaining on Twitter or anywhere else. I feel sorry for them having to use such bad quality lines to provide service. The cables were intended for voice only and most are too old to be used for broadband.

The big bosses need to understand this and find better ways of keeping customers.

I write to nodal/appellate officers which usually yields result but explaining verbally to technicians is literally pulling hair out of head.

So ytday got my downstream to 4000 , but from today net speeds dropped 100-200 kbps at times ....... is it because of bad line or something wrong with bsnl this days ?

Downstream Upstream
SNR Margin
:
37.6 23.0 db
Line Attenuation
:
24.7 9.5 db
Data Rate
:
2048 508 kbps
Max Rate
:
25308 1048 kbps
POWER
:
0.0 12.3 dbm

Slow upload speed .17mbps

Please help

20Mbps till 50GB or 2Mbps till 50GB doesn't really matter IMO,matters what you get after that [emoji1]

More than that, the availability. FTTH by BSNL is available only on some very small pockets near their district HQ. So the reach is poor.

true ..... " After That " :(
but looks like all ISP are on a Roll thanks to Jio , just read same plans for Chennai by bsnl

In Goa BSNL said they will start with Fiber cable for homes, like 5-4 years back . Till now the cable has reached to all panchayats and govt offices only .

Well i still got my bsnl wire coming out of the cemented drainage system :mad:

Back